Name: Max Schiller
Profession: Creative director
Questionnaire: Max Schiller
Describe yourself with a single sentence?
– Nonathletic male of 35 years who likes cooking, wearing tuxedos and cuddling with labrador puppies.
What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
– Whether I’ll have my morning dump before my kid wakes up or not.
What would you never do in bed?
– Wear jeans.
How much luck have you had in life?
– On a 1-10 scale I’d say 8.
To what extend do you trust people?
- To the furtherest extent. I’m a regular customer of fraudsters on Ebay.
What inspires you?
- Nostalgia and Tokyo-nights.
Do you like to cook?
- I love to cook! It’s the only thing that can keep me away from my iPhone addiction.
What are you proud of?
- My wife’s brain and my French pronunciation.
What do you dream about?
- Travelling places again.
What is happiness to you?
- Waking up a tad hungover in my Magniberg sheets at my island house with my wife and kid, putting on a Magnus Uggla record from the 70’s and making pancakes in my boxers.
What is your most twisted fantasy?
- Reliving my final year of high school.
What are you working on right now?
- Trying to recreate Marc Jacobs final collections for Perry Ellis from 1992 without anyone noticing.
Is there anything else you would like to tell us?
- Yes, did you know that tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur?
Photography: Zak 'Ecco2k' Arogundade, Stockholm, December, 2020.